Talk us about:
- Compute and Store: Ensure your datacentre delivers business services and applications faster, more efficiently and more securely while accommodating storage, virtualisation and future capacity requirements.
- Software Defined Networking: Reduce management complexity, simplify deployments and build a foundation for automation.
- Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions: Future proof your infrastructure and by implementing cloud-ready datacentre solutions.
- Switching: Implement a flexible switching stacked or fabric architecture to connect between virtual and physical network environments.
- Load Balancing: Provides intelligent traffic management for rapid application deployment, optimisation, load-balancing, and offloading.
- Security: Protect your organisation by implementing multiple layers of defence against threats and intruders.
- Routing: Interconnect multiple datacentres and clouds across virtual and physical networks.
A datacentre architecture you can’t outgrow.
Business-critical datacentre networks must keep pace with your business requirements.
Your business is at a crossroads. Technologies such as virtualisation, cloud, and mobility present scores of new opportunities for your organisation. But your legacy datacentre network struggles to keep up with escalating demands and growing complexity—and that holds your business back.
You need a datacentre network and security architecture that have the agility to accommodate growth, change, and opportunity.
To build a datacentre infrastructure with the necessary performance, scale, reliability, and security to support any business-critical operation, you need innovative, proven solutions from a world-class technology partner.